Our consultants work with you to improve patient outcomes and decrease complications
- Comprehensive medication management reviews conducted on each resident every month and as needed by geriatric experts. Our consultation process strives to improve patient outcomes and decrease complications associated with pharmacotherapy.
- Our consultant pharmacists hold certifications and fellowships in geriatric pharmacotherapy, and maintain active memberships in the American Society of Consultant Pharmacists (ASCP), ensuring the most current standards of practice are utilized.
- Our Consultants utilize RxPertise™, the latest consulting software, to provide the most detailed recommendations, graphs, and reports available today
- Psychoactive tracking and management to keep your facility up to date on all CMS guidelines
- Infection control monitoring through detailed antibiotic usage reports
- Fall prevention program targeting high-risk residents
- Cost reduction strategies including formulary utilization and therapeutic substitution
- Drug regimen review of new orders to capture improvement opportunities prior to dispensing
- Current evidence based health management solutions are applied during the medication management review